Tuesday, March 18, 2014

White Wicker Settee


 I have enjoyed wicker furniture because it easy to move around to different places in my house, without help. It is lightweight, and this product has the added advantage of being made of washable vinyl. If something gets spilled on it, you can take it outside and wash it with the garden hose. While I have had the natural wicker for many years, I like the vinyl much, much better and it is very similar in price. The cane wicker breaks and comes unraveled and is often sharp and catches on your clothes. I much prefer the new vinyl wicker, and feel it is safer around children and pets.

I think this is a great price and I hope to eventually replace all my wicker furniture, which is worn out, with this easy care vinyl.  One thing I like about it is that I do not have to spend $30.00 to $60.00 a year on spray paint to repair it and repaint, freshen it. The vinyl seems to stay the same, year after year. A plus, is that if it gets wet, it does not sink in the seating area as the cane wicker does.