Friday, March 21, 2014

Romantic Country Swing With Wood Seat

 

If you have always wanted a simple rope swing with vines growing on it, or just a place to sit alone for a few gentle moments, I would recommend this one. Some of us have the tools to make one ourselves for practically nothing, but if you cant find all the materials and want to just get it in the mail and hang it up, here is your chance to have one. Just make sure to choose the strongest, sturdiest branch.

On My Home Living Blog, I write posts that help women care for their families and create a peaceful atmosphere in the home. At Lovely Whatevers, I try to find things of beauty that are appealing and still useful for the home and family.

You can purchase any item by clicking the Amazon link, or you can get some ideas here and save them in your idea file.

This is where I put items I would like to have, eventually, and that would look good and be used a lot in my own home.