Friday, March 21, 2014

Hand Built Furniture

When I flipped through this book online and saw the page listing the furniture building projects for every room, I knew it would be the perfect book for those families who are trying to encourage their boys to make furniture for their future families. With the right tools, I myself might even be able to make the lovely armoire and add a mirror. I am better at sewing, though, so I hope I can get someone else to build it for me.
Instructions are included for building a coffee table, farmhouse dining table, secretary desk, kitchen island, sewing table, play kitchen, picnic table and more.
It would be god to have this book in your library even if your children are still too young to make these things. just looking at the pictures and instructions will develop an interest.
Order it here:

<iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="http://ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&Operation=GetAdHtml&ID=OneJS&OneJS=1&source=ac&ref=qf_sp_asin_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=lovelwhate-20&marketplace=amazon®ion=US&placement=0307587320&asins=0307587320&show_border=true&link_opens_in_new_window=true&MarketPlace=US">

</iframe>